Super forum d'Andréas & Nicolas Index du Forum Super forum d'Andréas & Nicolas
Bienvenue sur le super forum d'Andréas & Nicolas ! Discutez ici de la fin du monde, du nouveau chien à la mode, et des prochains super concerts dans votre région !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Scarpe Nike Air Force 1 Scontate

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Super forum d'Andréas & Nicolas Index du Forum -> Super forum d'Andréas & Nicolas -> Actualité
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xiaoying123

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Aoû - 02:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Scarpe Nike Air Force 1 Scontate Répondre en citant

An Afghan security officer inspects the site of a blast in Nangarhar province Nike Air Force 1 Nere Basse Scontate , Afghanistan, Sept. 13, 2017. Six civilians were injured as a blast rocked Jalalabad city, the capital of eastern Nangarhar province Nike Air Force 1 Nere Scontate , on Wednesday, spokesman for the provincial government Attaullah Khogiani said. (XinhuaRahman Safi)

China, Pakistan air forces hold joint training exercises

Pic story: Chinese grape and wine expert

Farmers busy with farm work around Bailu across China

Rural children take free lunch in SW China's Guizhou

In pics: China's future Mars simulation base in Qinghai

Actors perform during acrobatics show in central China's Puyang

Colorful houses seen in N China's beautiful countryside

Spectacular scenery of Hukou Waterfall of Yellow River

CANBERRA, Sept. 14 (Xinhua) -- A third local city council in Australia's second-largest city Melbourne has voted to abandon official Australia Day celebrations on January 26 Nike Air Force 1 Bianche Basse Scontate , claiming they are insensitive to Australia's Indigenous people.

Late on Wednesday, the Moreland City Council, which is in Melbourne's inner north, voted 7-4 to end all official national day celebrations Nike Air Force 1 Bianche Mid Scontate , claiming that January 26 is not a day for celebrations for all Australians.

The motion which passed said the council did not believe inclusive celebration could be had by all, as "January 26 marks the beginning of the British invasion of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander lands and oppression of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people."

Moreland has also said it would support the "change the date" push, a campaign to change the date of Australian Day from January 26, which Indigenous Australians say represents the landing of the first European Australians and thus the beginning of oppression and the killing of their ancestors.

Speaking to the council during Wednesday night's hearing Nike Air Force 1 Bianche Scontate , Dja Dja Wurrung elder Gary Murray likened celebrating January 26 to championing a "holocaust."

"There's no shame in having courage to make hard decisions and you want a treaty with First Peoples in this state, whether it's a state government one, a federal government one or a Moreland one," he said.

After the council voted in favour of the motion Nike Air Force 1 Off White Scontate , federal Greens Senator Rachel Siewert applauded the move, saying January 26 was "considered a day of grieving for many."

"We are kind and inclusive nation and simply moving the day to a date where everyone can celebrate this wonderful country makes sense," she told News Corp on Thursday.

"I have no doubt that the federal government will now exercise incredible overreach and try and intimidate the City of Moreland out of this decision.

"Instead of being the big bully, the (federal) government should reflect on why local councils are taking this step."

Moreland councillor Sue Bolton said now the wider Australian society was aware of negative history of the date www.airforce1scontate.it , celebrating Australia Day on January 26 would be "grossly insensitive" to Australia's first people.

But not all councillors voted in favor of the change; councillor John Kavanagh said Australia Day could be "an opportunity with the Aboriginal welcome on that day for the oldest Australians to inform the newest Australians of the plight and the difficulties that day has for them and their history."

The Yarra and Darebin city councils have already voted to dump any official mention of Australia Day on January 26.

China, Brunei to boost ties

Rally held in London calling to maintain rights after Brexit

Guterres attends press conference on 72nd session of UN General Assembly

Monaco draw with Leipzig in UEFA Champions League

Bird's-eye view of Zibo City in east China

Fire drill held in S China's Guangxi

China, Pakistan air forces hold joint training exercises

Pic story: Chinese grape and wine expert

Rafael Nadal said he was not frightened by the Zika virus as he prepares in Brazil — the center of the viral outbreak — for this week’s Rio Open tournament and the city’s Olympics in less than six months.

Nadal won Olympic gold in the Beijing Olympics, but missed London with an injury.

“I’m doing the things the people have told me Scarpe Nike Air Force 1 Scontate ,” Nadal said on Monday. “I’m going out at night. I’m not scared. I’m not worried about this.

“If it happens, it’s bad luck.”

Nadal is the top-seeded man in the tournament and fellow Spaniard David Ferrer is No. 2. Both said they were confident the tournament was doing all it could to control the mosquitoes that spread the virus.

The virus is being linked to birth defects, and pregnant women have been cautioned not to travel to the country.

“I don’t know how serious the situation is,” Nadal said. “I see people living here totally normally. I see people on the streets Nike Air Force 1 Scontate , on the beach and in the restaurants. Things are going on like normal.”

Brazil began a campaign of spraying pesticides and distributing informational leaflets with more than 200,000 soldiers spread out across the country.

Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff has said “we’re at war against the mosquito” and she has repeatedly guaranteed the outbreak will not derail the Olympics that open August 5.

Ferrer said he’ll wear long sleeves and long trousers when he goes out socially in the morning and evening. “I’ll try to take those precautions, but I’m not obsessed about it,” Ferrer said.

Both Spaniards were asked to reply to comments last week by Spanish swimmer Mireia Belmonte Nike Air Force 1 Special Field Alte Boots Bianche Scontate , a two-time Olympic silver medalist in London in 2012, who said she “would not attend” the Olympics if she thinks her health is at risk.

She echoed American women’s national soccer goalkeeper Hope Solo who said last week “if the Olympics were today, I would not go.”

Neither Nadal nor Ferrer elaborated on Belmonte’s comments. “I have talked to the local players. Cheap Hoodies   Cheap NBA Jerseys   Cheap NHL Jerseys   Cheap NCAA Jerseys   Cheap MLB Hoodies China   Cheap College Hats China   Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap NHL Hockey Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys China 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Aoû - 02:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Super forum d'Andréas & Nicolas Index du Forum -> Super forum d'Andréas & Nicolas -> Actualité Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation