Super forum d'Andréas & Nicolas Index du Forum Super forum d'Andréas & Nicolas
Bienvenue sur le super forum d'Andréas & Nicolas ! Discutez ici de la fin du monde, du nouveau chien à la mode, et des prochains super concerts dans votre région !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Maillot Adrien Rabiot Paris Saint Germain

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Super forum d'Andréas & Nicolas Index du Forum -> Super forum d'Andréas & Nicolas -> Actualité
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xiaoying123

MessagePosté le: Jeu 20 Sep - 04:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Maillot Adrien Rabiot Paris Saint Germain Répondre en citant

HAIKOU Maillot Alec Georgen Paris Saint Germain , China, March 15 (Xinhua) -- South Korean world No. 8 Ryu So Yeon proved herself both sage and sensation as she captured the 600,000-US-dollar World Ladies Championship on Sunday with a one-stroke victory over compatriot and world No. 2 Park Inbee at Mission Hills Haikou in China.

The 24-year-old Ryu had on the first day of the event predicted she would win it this year and on the last day she duly delivered Maillot Kevin Trapp Paris Saint Germain , recovering from a near-disastrous double-bogey six on the seventh hole to pick up three birdies down the back nine.

They included a three on the par-four 17th on Mission Hills Haikou's signature par-73 Blackstone Course that put Ryu one stroke ahead of Park - a position she held to the clubhouse after matching her rival's par on the last.

"I always love coming here. This is such a great resort and such a great golf course," said Ryu, who signed for a four-under 69 and a winning total of 13-under 279. "I am just so honored to have won here. I came third here last year and just really wanted to win.

"It was exciting playing today with Inbee and Suzann (Pettersen) Maillot Timothy Weah Paris Saint Germain , who are two of the best players in the world. That really kept me on my game all day.

"I started with bogey and then had a double on seven and I think the important thing after the double was that I didn't think about winning. I just thought about each shot and each hole, not about the final result. I think that helped me concentrate on my goal. As I said when I came here, I wanted so much to win this tournament and now I have."

Ryu had watched on in 2014 as Park and Pettersen fought it out on the final day. She finished third but was never really able to put in a sustained challenge as Park won by five strokes from Pettersen.

Those two had finished in reverse positions in 2013 - Pettersen winning in front of Park - and at the opening press conference here at Mission Hills Haikou Maillot Kylian Mbappe Paris Saint Germain , Ryu had vowed to break the pair's hold on the event.

"I came here confident in my game and determined to win," said Ryu. "I knew I had to make a small putt on the last for par and to win. It didn't look like a hard putt but my hands were shaking. Somehow I guided it and I am just so happy I made that putt."

It was a case of what might have been for Park who had a solid final-day two-under 71. She took consolation in winning the unique team event that forms part of the World Ladies Championship for South Korea with Ryu and she praised her close friend's performance across the week.

"I always enjoy playing with So Yeon and she played really great today. I am just really happy for her," said Park. "I knew winning this event would mean a lot to her and it means a lot winning again for Korea. We Korean players love this course and we love coming here to Mission Hills to play."

A birdie on the last was the highlight of the day for world No. 5 Pettersen who otherwise just couldn't get the putts to fall - something that affected 19-year-old Chinese star Lin Xiyu on the last.

She needed a short birdie putt to finish outright third Maillot Gianluigi Buffon Paris Saint Germain , but missed. The pair finished tie on 10-under, with last season's China LPGA Tour Order of Merit winner Lin looking ahead to the rest of the season, her second as a professional.

"It wasn't the greatest end and I had birdied that hole on the second and third days so I think I should have again Maillot Sebastien Cibois Paris Saint Germain ," said Lin. "But overall I am happy with the way I played and I am excited about the season ahead."

Another shining light for China this week was 13-year-old starlet Ye Lei who took the World Ladies Championship's amateur title in her first appearance at a Ladies European Tour event.

"It was just a really great experience for me and one of my goals here was to finish as leading amateur," said Ye. "It has been really nice to play with the top players in the world and to see what it takes to be a professional."

Mission Hills Group Vice Chairman Tenniel Chu was on hand at the presentation ceremony and said the results showed the future of women's golf - and especially women's golf in Asia - was in safe hands.

He commented: "We have been treated to some fantastic golf all week and what can you say about the Korean players? They just love coming here to Mission Hills - and winning."
Are you tired, busy and distracted towards sex? Are you suffering from low libido? Modern lifestyle Maillot Dani Alves Paris Saint Germain , alcoholism, gambling, anxiety Maillot Adrien Rabiot Paris Saint Germain , personality changes and reduced levels of testosterone hormone are responsible for low sex drive up to some extent. You may also suffer from irritable male syndrome due to reduced levels of testosterone hormone. Around 13.8 million men across the world are suffering from reduced testosterone hormones even in their 30s. You need to practice exercises to reduce belly fat. It is suggested sound sleep of at least 7 hours daily to boost testosterone levels and restore lovemaking desire naturally. You should avoid the use of personal care products like shaving creams and lotions because they disrupt production of testosterone hormone. Stress also leads to hormonal imbalance. You can practice yoga just 10 minutes a day to get rid of stress and boost testosterone levels naturally. You should avoid the usage of statin drugs.

You can include more fish oil in your daily diet. It reduces inflammation and boosts secretion of testosterone hormone. You can use natural libido enhancer remedies to restore sexual desire naturally.

Lots of herbal pills are available in the market to increase male libido. Kamdeepak capsules are the best and proven natural libido enhancer remedies. These are recommended for males, who are looking for ways to enhance libido naturally, to satisfy their females with explosive and pleasurable coitus.

These have natural aphrodisiacs and potent herbs in right combination to enhance the desire for lovemaking. Key ingredients in Kamdeepak capsules improve secretion of testo. Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys From China   http://www.wholesalencaacheapjerseys.com/   Wholesale NBA Jerseys Online   Wholesale MLB Jerseys   Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale NHL Jerseys For Cheap   Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China   Wholesale Throwback NCAA Jerseys   Wholesale NBA Jerseys Free Shippping 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 20 Sep - 04:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Super forum d'Andréas & Nicolas Index du Forum -> Super forum d'Andréas & Nicolas -> Actualité Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation